Project ArchitectSeattle WA
Our architects are straight-shooter professionals who keep projects on track using sound knowledge of architectural principles and practices. They seek balance between form and function while keeping focus on the people who will engage with the work.
- Articulate design and construction concepts graphically in support of project goals
- Complete accurate production work through all phases of design through completion
- Coordinate design with affiliated project consultants
- Coordinate with entitlement and permitting agencies
- Prepare drawings to reflect work directives and change orders
- Resolve project-related technical problems through sound decision-making, judgment, research and collaboration
- Review and respond to RFIs and Submittals for projects under construction
- Conduct on-site observations and document site reviews as needed
- Participate in in-house, project team, and client meetings
- Participate in coordination meetings with contractor and affiliated consultants as needed
- Collaboratively contribute to all team, studio, and firm efforts
- 5-10 years of experience with significant experience with all stages of project including design development and overseeing construction phase work
- Transportation experience; knowledge of and proven experience working with Sound Transit culture, operations, design standards, and program requirements is a plus
- Professional Architect registration; other registrations and certifications (ex. LEED AP) encouraged
- Professional degree (Master of Architecture, Bachelor of Architecture, or similar)
- Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Revit and CAD is required
- Must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa
Landscape ArchitectSeattle WA
We’re seeking a landscape architect with 1 to 3 years of professional experience to join our Landscape Architecture studio.
- Candidates should be creative and motivated with a passion for the profession as well as strong interests in Urban Landscape Architecture.
- The right individual must have a commitment to professional growth, the ability to balance multiple tasks, and the ability to excel on production related work at all phases of design through documentation.
- Candidates need to have strong communication and time management skills, be able to work in the context of project deadlines and a multi-discipline team setting, and be an organized strategic thinker.
- The position requires Revit familiarity (strong Revit skills preferred) and be able complete tasks on a range of scales.
- A commitment to thoughtful execution of the work is essential and a familiarity with the construction documentation process.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is required.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture is required.
- Must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa.