Marketing CoordinatorSeattle WA
This person will write engaging copy and produce content in support of HEWITT’s marketing and business development efforts for all studios – architecture, transportation architecture and landscape architecture. Please include a writing sample in your application.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager, Principals and staff to write and develop deadline-sensitive deliverables such as proposals and qualifications packages, rosters and market-specific collateral such as brochures
- Update the website with new projects, staff bios and blog posts including writing engaging project descriptions and bios with the help of the Marketing Manager
- Maintain marketing library including up-to-date resumes/bios, and project data sheets
- Write clearly and professionally about HEWITT’s work and produce original content for local and international publications while coordinating with our PR Consultant on an as needed basis
- Tracking and preparing award submissions
- Social Media – assist with HEWITT’s Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts, contributing to strategic marketing campaigns and content with the Marketing Manager and PR Consultant
- Coordination of in-house photo library on Open Asset
- Strong writing, storytelling and editing skills with a focus on quality control
- Excellent critical thinking, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills, with ability to work efficiently and independently under pressure
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using Deltek Vision or similar CRM software and Open Asset
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, or journalism
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing for a consulting firm in the AEC (architecture, engineering and construction) industry
Project ArchitectSeattle WA
Our architects are straight-shooter professionals who keep projects on track using sound knowledge of architectural principles and practices. They seek balance between form and function while keeping focus on the people who will engage with the work.
- Articulate design and construction concepts graphically in support of project goals
- Complete accurate production work through all phases of design through completion
- Coordinate design with affiliated project consultants
- Coordinate with entitlement and permitting agencies
- Prepare drawings to reflect work directives and change orders
- Resolve project-related technical problems through sound decision-making, judgment, research and collaboration
- Review and respond to RFIs and Submittals for projects under construction
- Conduct on-site observations and document site reviews as needed
- Participate in in-house, project team, and client meetings
- Participate in coordination meetings with contractor and affiliated consultants as needed
- Collaboratively contribute to all team, studio, and firm efforts
- 5-10 years of experience with significant experience with all stages of project including design development and overseeing construction phase work
- Transportation experience; knowledge of and proven experience working with Sound Transit culture, operations, design standards, and program requirements is a plus
- Professional Architect registration; other registrations and certifications (ex. LEED AP) encouraged
- Professional degree (Master of Architecture, Bachelor of Architecture, or similar)
- Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Revit and CAD is required
- Must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa
Landscape ArchitectSeattle WA
We’re seeking a landscape architect with 1 to 3 years of professional experience to join our Landscape Architecture studio.
- Candidates should be creative and motivated with a passion for the profession as well as strong interests in Urban Landscape Architecture.
- The right individual must have a commitment to professional growth, the ability to balance multiple tasks, and the ability to excel on production related work at all phases of design through documentation.
- Candidates need to have strong communication and time management skills, be able to work in the context of project deadlines and a multi-discipline team setting, and be an organized strategic thinker.
- The position requires Revit familiarity (strong Revit skills preferred) and be able complete tasks on a range of scales.
- A commitment to thoughtful execution of the work is essential and a familiarity with the construction documentation process.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is required.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture is required.
- Must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa.